Tuesday 5 September 2017

STARTING UP AS AN ENTERPRENEUR: PERSONALITY FOCUS

Day 3: KENNEDY PHILIP OBUMENME Kennedy Philips Obumenme is a stylist who works with Nigerian artistes and celebrities to give them an awesome look in their videos, photoshoots and many more. KenEposiode1 is no novice when it comes to the fashion and styling in Nigeria and has paved way for himself massively to be at the zenith of his carreer
in the Nigerian entertainment industry as a whole. Kennedy Phillip Obumenme a.k.a KenEpisode1 was born and raised in Jos Plateau State but a native of Anambra state. He has been in the entertainment industry since 2013 till date. Kennedy is a celebrity stylist that does all sort of styling like urban, natives, cooperate, etc. Due to his determination, passion for fashion, uniqueness, consistency and faith in God Almighty he has been able to work with so many artists in the music industry. To mention but few are Phyno, Tekno, Charass, selebobo, Tuface, Timaya, Psquare, olamide, KissDaniel, Iceprince, Flavour, Skuki, Iyanya, Solidstar, Sarkodie, Orezi, Zoro , Reminise, MI, Korede Bello, Rekado Banks, Awilo, Addiction Twins, Endia, Blackah, Dj Jimmy Jatt, Skales, YungL, DJ Kwise, DJ Cublon, Dj Neptune, HarrySong Edgar, SoJay, Tidinz, Erigga, and a whole lot more. He has styled lots of videos ranging from A-list to upcoming such as Financial woman by Phyno, woju by KissDaniel, Pana, Duro, Dance, Wash, Rara, Yawa, Where and Holiday By Tekno, Panya by Bracket, pass de agbara by Skuki, Wakawaka by Selebobo, Link up by KidoBlanko, Godwin by Korede Bello, wait by Solid star. Gbege, Coco butter, I don see By Charass.
In an interview conducted with him sometimes ago, here is what he has to say: "I choose fashion cause of the passion I have for it, and since we all know everyone in this century is all about fashion so I felt it is the best way to express what I feel. Lots of projects will come up of cause we all know its one step at a time, but for now we {KEN EPISODE1 BRAND} are working on something very big and we know it will wow the industry. In the Nigerian industry I must say we have gone far compared to what I saw my parents wearing in the olden days all in the name of fashion, in Nigeria we are way ahead in fashion and I’m so happy for that. He further disclosed that as a child he used to look up to lots of stylist but as at now Ugo Mozie is someone he appreciate so much and he is his mentor. Moreso, he said: "My family is my inspiration, when I look at how far I have gone in life I always go on my knees to thank God. My biggest achievement in life is being able to create the brand (KEN EPISODE1) being able to manage the brand and also able to develop the brand. Styling is very important because we (stylist) decode trends, also supply photographers with images, we interplay with designers and also write histories be it on the red carpet or black carpet. In 5 years time I see my time growing technologically to where I can meet up with the trends of fashion of that period oftimause I know with time the brand (KEN EPISODE1) will go international. We expect more styles, more amazing apperance from our favorite artists that he will be working with. You can follow him on: *Twitter: @kenepisode1 *Instagram: @kenepisode1 *Facebook : Kennedy Phillip

No comments:

Post a Comment