Tuesday 29 January 2013

Stop The Limits!

There is no limit anywhere except as it originates from the mind.

No one ever grow beyond the growth of his mind.
It is the limit of the mind that sets limit on your life.
If you can't think it, you'll never become it.
You can never be spiritually matured except you have a sound mind.
Free your mind to think and you'll supply your destiny with wings to fly.

- Think DEEP

- Think WIDE

- Think LONG

- Think WILD

Thinking possibility is the only way to guarantee your access to your possessions.
The deeper you think, the higher you fly.
Why limit your destiny anymore? Free your mind to think


Here are seven things you can do to push past your limits.

1. Find someone to help push you
Just that little bit of support encouraging you to keep going in the face of resistance can mean so much. Having someone on your side can counter-balance any negative thinking you might have. They can tell you to do more and push you into doing things outside of your comfort zone. I can,t forget people God used tp push me really hard number 1 person is JC Raphael Duru and JC Senator Uche Duru, these 2 people pushed me really hard but you know what i thought they hated me little did i know that they were trying to push me out of my comfort zones. the next person was my Bishop, Bishop Oyedepo and Bishop Abioye with their motivational talks and spiritual talk i had no choice than to push beyond my limits infact their prayers worked in breaking every spiritual barriers. that is why we constantly need to be prayerful, pray without ceasing. the next people are my lovely parents especially my dad, i thank God for them. why should i forget to mention Mr Begha Christopher who was constantly pushing me. I tell you my dear friends you need someone to help push you because you cannot do it all alone.

2. Take on a little more than you think you can
Pushing past your limits means taking on newer, progressively harder challenges. If you’re not challenging yourself to do bigger and better things on a regular basis, you’re only working within the confines of what you already can do. That’s a sure-fire way to stay exactly where you are and make little to no progress.

3. Imagine reaching your next level
Working on your dreams or goals can take a lot of focus. Where you put that focus matters a lot. You might know where you are and where you were, but do you know where you need to go? Imagine that next level for reaching your dreams and take steps to get there.

4. Look at how others reached where you want to go
Whatever your goals are, there are probably others who have had them and succeeded in reaching them. Look to them for clues on what they did to push past their limits on their way to success. You’ll probably find a lot of great information from examining the path they took.

5. Inspire yourself to action
Find something that inspires you to reach your goals. Whether it is a video, quote or thought that inspires you to succeed, it should be something that fills you with passion and drive to get things done. Inspiration can be a powerful motivational tool.

6. Don’t stop until exhaustion
I’ve been known to push myself so hard that I reach exhaustion. Each time I work out, I try to lift with more weight. I’ve worked tirelessly to be an entrepreneur by creating my own fashion line, blogsite, website and foundation after i lost my job a year and a half ago but i tell u  these tasks exhausted me, but they were completely necessary for me to reach my goals and i thank God today for His strength because i was able to push beyond my limits.

7. Work on your weaknesses
Where there are weaknesses, there are limits. Think about a marathon runner. They won’t be able to train very well for a marathon if they can’t find a good running stride or have bad nutrition. These are big areas of weakness that just makes training harder. Without correction, your weaknesses will limit how far you can take yourself.

  
Thank you and God bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment